Gellir gweld Tudalennau o Geredigion – Cylchgrawn Cymdeithas Hanes Ceredigion, 2005 Cyfrol XV, Rhifyn I isod.
Gallwch hefyd weld rhifynnau blaenorol o gylchgrawn y Gymdeithas yn mynd yn ôl i 1950, gyda ffeithiau diddorol am archeoleg, hynafiaethau a hanes Sir Ceredigion.
Mae copïau o rifynnau cynharach o Geredigion ar gael i’w prynu. Cliciwch yma am fanylion
Cynnwys Cyfrol XIV, Rhif 4
- Two Vaughan Brothers of Trawsgoed – The First Earl of Lisburne and Lieutenant-General Sir John Vaughan – PETER D. G. THOMAS – 1
- ‘The new and very satisfactory church of Llandygwydd’: The transient glory of a flawed edifice, 1857-1980 – GWYNFOR REES – 19
- J. Gwenogfryn Evans a Chofnodi a Mynegeio Llawysgrifau Cymru – D. HYWEL E. ROBERTS – 55
- Matthew Lewis Vaughan Davies: Ambitious Cad or Assiduous Politician? – CAROLINE PALMER – 73
- Dame Margaret in Cardiganshire – J. GRAHAM JONES – 105
- The Strange Case of a Wartime Pig and a Judicial Enquiry into the Conduct of a Cardiganshire Bench – RICHARD JONES – 123
- Adroddiad Blynyddol / Annual Report -143
- Cyfrifon / Statement of Accounts – 145
The Journals were published from 1950 up to present day. The complete contents have been digitised by NLW as part of the JISC-funded ‘Welsh Periodicals Online’ project which were available from 2009. In the meantime we present the table of contents of each volume below. The format and level of detail in the ‘Contents’ varied from volume to volume. We present the lists as originally printed.